About Me

My photo
starting with stop-motion Legos™ back in 1980-something, Adam has been drawing and animating ever since. He has worked on sets for live-action production, in multiple animation studios performing animation and motion graphics production, one video game company as a level designer, and one marketing agency as a multimedia consultant for pharma-client driven productions, sales pitches, and new business. Graduated Mason Gross School of Visual Arts (New Brunswick NJ, 1998), BFA Film/Video and School of Visual Arts (NYC, 2005) BFA Character Animation. He has been around the academic and professional environments of film and animation production for roughly 14 years and has been assisting and/or directing dozens of projects. Whether it for others or himself, Adam is a "creative" with a background allows him to be an artist as well as a detailed oriented professional. Film and animation festivals of his work have been screened in: The BeFilm Underground, Animation Block Party, Worldfest Houston, Red Stick International, Miami International, Red Bank International, Tel Aviv Animation Festival, ASIFA-East awards show, and Animayo.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dry Erase turns 100


Though I've done more than that many, tomorrow will mark my 98th, 99th, and 100th postings of dry erase comics. This felt like a good time to say that as flexible as making the comics are, coming up with 3 ideas a day / 15 a week is a bit difficult considering nobody is paying me for them yet. I like doing them and it's been so very nice to receive all of the comments on Facebook over the last few months! Thanks everyone!!!

I still plan to make the comics, but I have to slow down on the rate of postings. After tomorrow, on the morning of June 3rd I will be posting one comic per day instead of three. I have to slow down the idea factory a bit and focus on other things. I hope the people that have checked them out understand. Sorry:(

The comic seen above is neither on Facebook or my Dry Erase site. The format of this panel is a bit of a black sheep to the others I've done, so I thought this would be as good a place as any to post it.

word

1 comment:

  1. alright! i think you just leveled up in experience points :P

    ReplyDelete